Hi. Cake Smashes are a fun way to document your baby turning one!
Here are some guide preps to help your session along.
1. Bring water for your child, there's a lot of sugar hitting them.
2. The studio is a new environment, I am new person to your child. Please let them explore and get comfortable while we chat. They will warm up to me in no time. I'm use to shy children, I have them lol.
3. I will handle getting your child to smile, if I need help I'll ask. This way your child is looking at the camera and not away in your images.
4. You may want to bring extra clothes for you! Yup, you will get dirty too.
5. Please bring wipes for clean up time, your child will be covered in icing.
That's it. I look forward to our session together, any questions please ask.